Our Autism Resource Center is a place to learn about the diagnosis of autism, and how to find financial support in the Baltimore-Washington area.
- What is Autism? Learn the early signs of autism and become familiar with the typical developmental milestones that your child should be reaching.
- Forms for Parents and Volunteers Get the paperwork necessary to participate in events or volunteer with The One World Center for Autism.
- National Autism Support Find non-profit organizations and other autism resources at the national level.
- Prince George’s County Autism Resources Age specific programs and services available to residents in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
- Autism Medical Centers Find autism specialists in the greater Washington-Baltimore region.
- Autism Financial Support Resources Get help with financing from various funds and grants at the local and federal level.
- Autistic Behavioral and Relational Resources Training and Education on understanding child development and providing support and intervention that helps children reach their fullest potential.
- Recommended Reading Easy to read books about autism spectrum disorder, special dietary concerns, and other references.
- A Guide to Autism Awareness Through Wristbands The more awareness raised, the more that can be done to figure out the causes and possible future treatments of autism spectrum disorder.