- This event has passed.
CAMP BLING FOR BLUE SCHOLARSHIP
January 1 - February 19
The Camp Bling for Blue Scholarship is entirely based on donations from persons and businesses. It awards individuals up to $300 per calendar year. Awards will be linked to pre-approved day camp registrations and cannot be used to pay for past classes or outstanding debt.
The scholarship award may not be used for personal use by award winners (groceries, gas, etc.) All finalists will be reviewed based on their completed application and essay. If deemed eligible, the award will be distributed on a first-come, first served basis.
- Prince George’s County resident
- Have a diagnosis on the Autism Spectrum
- Ages 21 and under
- Have an active PARKS DIRECT
- Complete the essay and applicant information
- Application Acceptance Period: January 1 – February 19, 2018
- Scholarship Recipients Announced: February 21, 2018
Fore more information, please visit http://www.pgparks.com/684/Camp-Bling-for-Blue-Scholarship