- This event has passed.
Dr. Dan Shapiro’s Parent Child Journey
December 6, 2017 - January 10, 2018
THIS 10-SESSION PROGRAM IS FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN (AGES PRESCHOOL THROUGH EARLY ADOLESCENCE) WITH CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS.
The Parent Child Journey program is designed to help parents identify the source of their child’s challenging behavior and learn what they can do about it. During each session, we will discuss proactive strategies for raising children with difficult temperaments and developmental differences. The emphasis is on customizing the strategy to fit each child’s unique profile. Different children, different parents, different approaches.
• Know Your Child/Know Yourself
• Time-In and Self-Care
• Engagement and Understanding
• Motivation through Positive Attention
• Self-Motivation & Learning from Experience
• Motivation through Rewards
• Ignoring and Timeout
• Pausing for Empathy and Self-Reflection
• Weaknesses, Strengths, and Independence
Wednesday evenings, 7:30 to 9:00 pm
• January 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
• February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
• March 7th & 14th
Law Offices of Michael Herman
6801 Kenilworth Avenue, Suite 200
Riverdale Park, MD 20737
To reserve your spot, mail check to:
Guiding Exceptional Parents, PO Box 174, Riverdale, MD 20738
Suggested price range: $150 – $350.
If you pay what you can it helps us keep our program accessible to all..
Contact for more information: email@example.com