Autism Diagnostic and Medical Consultations
We know that there is much anxiety and fear when you suspect your child may have autism. These feelings are natural and we are here to help. The first step is identification.
If there is a diagnosis of autism, we firmly believe that there is hope when parents, caregivers, and individuals living with autism have access to support, knowledge, and therapeutic interventions.
Call for a telehealth appointment today!
Office hours: 10 am-5 pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri 10-1pm
APPOINTMENTS AND NEW OFFICE PROTOCOL ARE AS FOLLOWS:
If you, your child, or any family member in your household are experiencing the following:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Cold/Cough Symptoms
- Traveled anywhere in the last 30 days
- Been in contact with someone who has had COVID-19
We will need to reschedule your appointment.
Here are the changes to our office protocol due to COVID-19:
1. Car Concierge: Once you arrive in the parking lot please call us at 301-798-7822 and STAY IN THE CAR until a team member notifies you that we are ready to see you. (Your visit may occur in the car or in the office as determined by the provider.)
2. Survey: You and/or you child will also be required to complete a COVID-19 survey to rule out disease or exposure to COVID-19 prior to beginning the appointment.
3. Sanitizing: You will be required to sanitize your hands at the door if entering the business area (hand sanitizer will be provided).
4. Temperature: Your temperature will be taken and recorded upon entry.If you have a fever, we will not be able to see you.
5. Face Masks: ALL patients as well as accompanying adult will be required to wear masks before entering the office.
6. Limit on Adults in our waiting area: We are limiting our families to one accompanying adult per child, adolescent or young adult. No more than one family of two will be allowed to wait in the waiting room at a time.
Please note that safety is our number one concern and these extended measures are to fully protect our team and all our patients and are subject to change.
- Download Changes to Autism Diagnostic Visit Process Related to Social Distancing (English)
- Download Changes to Autism Diagnostic Visit Process Related to Social Distancing (Spanish)
- Download New Protocols for COVID-19
- Download Telehealth Flyer
Call 301-618-8395 to schedule your child’s next visit!
If you need assistance please call our office!
Mon Tues Wed Thurs 10 a.m – 5 p.m and Fri 10-1 p.m.
Accepting most major Medicaid and private insurance plans. Please call to verify!